02 Nights / 03 Days
Locarno | Verzasca Valley
007 Bungy Jump Verzasca Valley – S305
Arrival Locarno Transfer by train from the airport/border to Locarno. Spend the rest of the day to explore the city`s beauties – southern plants such as palm trees or lemon trees flourish in Locarno and give the city its special charm. The heart of the city is the Piazza Grande, well-known for its annual film festival. The narrow lanes of the Old Town all lead to the Piazza. Castello Visconteo, a castle dating back to the 12th century, lies at the edge of the Old Town. About a fifth of the castle has been preserved in its original state. Overnight Locarno.
Locarno – Verzasca Valley / Bungy Jump After breakfast start your journey to the Verzasca valley where you will enjoy a lifetime experience. The post bus takes you in 20 minutes from Locarno station directly to the Verzasca dam, your meeting point for the 007 Bungy Jump. You need to be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled jump. You will need to plan approximately 30 minutes for registration, training and the actual jump. The jump action itself lasts approximately 5 minutes. Your jumping time will be advised at the time of booking. Return back to Locarno by post bus. Overnight in Locarno.
Departure After breakfast spend more time to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the city and its surroundings before you start your journey back home or to your next holiday destination.
|Tourcode: FIT.97 Locarno Bungy Jump||Double||Single||Supplements|
|Price per person in CHF||Low||High||Low||High|
|Upgrade to 1st class on all train rides||106.-|
Low season: 01.04. – 30.04.2015 & 01.10. – 31.10.2015 / High season: 01.05. – 30.09.2015. Black-out applies during Moon & Star and Film Festival. Child reduction on request only.
Our Price Includes:
- Swiss Transfer ticket airport/border – Locarno – airport/border
- 2x overnight stays including breakfast in Locarno
- Return transfer from/to Locarno by post bus to/from Verzasca Dam (bus station `Diga Verzasca`)
- 1x 007 Bungy Jump worth of 255 CHF including Training, Jump, Refreshment, Certificate, Dam Jump Charge, VAT
- Swiss Coupon Pass “2 for 1” Dine & Discover offers
Good to know :
- Bungy Jump operating hours: 4 April – 25 October 2015 on Saturdays & Sundays from approx. 13:00 – 17:00 and from 8 July – 21 August 2015 also from Wednesdays – Fridays from approx. 13:30h .
- Awarded Security Certificate “Safety in adventures”.
- Guides & instructors trained by Swiss Outdoor Assocation (SOA) and Trekking Team Ltd.
- Minors need their parents consent, participants 65+ need a medical certificate.
- Minimal weight 45 kg; maximum weight 110 kg and minimal age = 14 years.
- Participants with the following health conditions are explicitly excluded from bungy jumping: Pregnant women, people with high blood pressure, heart disorders, epilepsy, damage to the musculoskeletal system, neurological disorders, chronic ear ailments with disturbance of equilibrium.
- Wear comfortable clothes and colourful clothes, so that you look better on photographs and videos.
- With the Swiss Coupon Pass you can enjoy a 2 for 1 lunch at the mountain top restaurant Vetta Monte Brè, a private sightseeing tour in Lugano, and a gondola ride at Monte Tamaro.