07 Nights / 08 Days
Zürich | Meiringen | Interlaken | Bern | Solothurn | Aarau | Zürich
Cycling Tour/ Are Route – S808
Arrival Zurich Flight from your country to Zurich Airport. Meet & greet at the airport. Transfer from airport to hotel.
Overnight in Zürich/Regensdorf.
Cycling Meiringen – Interlaken (30 Km) Tour briefing and transfer to the starting point of the tour. Cycle along icy mountain peaks, foaming waterfalls such as the Giessbach Falls and deep blue lakes from Meiringen to Interlaken. Along the way you can admire chocolat – box chalets and maybe even take a dive into the icy waters of Lake Brienz.
Overnight in Interlaken.
Cycling Interlaken – Thun (30 Km) Today‘s route offers a variety of scenery from snow-covered peaks, deep blue waters and vineyards. Our tipp: Take the post bus to Beatenberg to the magnificent panorama route with views of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau.
Overnight around Thun.
Cycling Thun – Bern (30 Km) Enjoy an unobstructed view over the wide plains of the Aare Valley as you journey towards the centre of Bern, the capital city of Switzerland.
Overnight around Bern.
Cycling Bern – Biel (50 Km) The vegetable-growing region in the Grossen Moos and the Lake of Biel mark the scenery of today‘s route. A short break in the pretty little town of Aarberg is worthwhile.
Overnight around Biel.
Cycling Biel – Solothurn (34 Km) Between Biel and Büren the Aare River winds its way through a fertile region, forming many loops, towards the city of Solothurn. You might even get the chance to see the storks circling the skies.
Overnight around Solothurn.
Cycling Solothurn – Aarau (53 Km) Today continue to the medieval town of Wangen and enjoy a leisurely ride through an enchanting river landscape between Berken, Aarwangen and Wolfwil. Visit the pedestrian zones in Olten‘s old town before your day ends in Aarau.
Overnight around Aarau.
Departure Transfer to the airport and return journey.
|Tourcode: FI.102 Cycling Aare Route||Double||Supplement|
|Price per person in CHF|
|Standard Tour Bike for 8 days / 7 nights||107|
|E-Bike Flyer for 8 days / 7 nights||175|
Season: 01.04. – 15.10.2015. The rental bikes are net (non-commissonable).
Our Price Includes:
- Meet & greet at the airport and transfer to the hotel for overnight
- 7 x overnight stays with breakfast in standard 3*
- 6 x cycling days
- Briefing and transfer to the starting point of the tour
- Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel
- Detailed documentation, helpline and support service throughout the tour
- Return transfer at the last day
- Swiss Coupon Pass “2 for 1” Dine & Discover offers
Good to know :
- Book your bike supplementary upon your preferences.
- The bike rental includes the return transfer to start/end point.
- More bikes (E-Bikes, mountain and racing bikes) are availabel on request.
- Bring rain and sun protection.
- Wear comfortable clothing and solid shoes.
- Use the Swiss Coupon Pass for 2 for 1 City Tour in Zürich, Interlaken and Bern as well as entrance to the showdairy Emmental, and various lunch & dinner offers