Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/tusk7tci36m3/public_html/switzerlandtravelservices.com/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/modules/widget-visibility/widget-conditions.php on line 260
LAKES OF SWITZERLAND
tour programme – 8 days / 7 nights
Montreux – GoldenPass – interlaken – lucerne – locarno
valid from 1st July 2017 – 15th September 2017
Arrival in Montreux located on the shore of Lake Geneva by train from the Swiss border or airport. Overnight in Montreux.
Day at leisure. Take the opportunity and book an optional excursion for example the Chocolate Train. See optional excursion rates page 32. Overnight in Montreux.
Today you will continue your rail trip with the GoldenPass Panoramic train (or optional GoldenPass Classic) from Montreux via Zweisimmen to Interlaken, which is situated between Lake Thun and Lake Brienz. Enjoy the splendid scenery during your train journey through the Bernese Oberland region. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day at leisure and time to make an additional excursion. We recommend to visit the Jungfraujoch or our insider tip: explore Lake Brienz with the Jetboat (more optional excursions and rates page 32). Overnight in Interlaken.
The Luzern–Interlaken Express takes you over the impressive Brünig alpine world to Lucerne. Overnight in Lucerne.
Time at leisure in Lucerne. Enjoy a fantastic mountain excursion of your choice, Mount Titlis, Mount Pilatus or Rigi, rates page 32. Overnight in Lucerne.
Today the Gotthard Panorama Express awaits you – one of the most beautiful travel experience through the Alps. Enjoy a lake cruise from Lucerne to Flüelen, access onto the train over the Gotthard panorama route to Bellinzona and continue to Locarno.
Return to Swiss border or airport or continue your stay at your own request.
OUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Swiss Transfer Ticket Combi: (5 Transfers) in 2nd class from/to Swiss border or airport.
- 2 nights each in Montreux, Interlaken + Lucerne,room with private facilities, breakfast
- 1 night in Locarno, room with private facilities, breakfast
- Seat reservation GoldenPass Montreux–Zweisimmen–Interlaken and Interlaken–Lucerne, Gotthard Panorama Express
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25–50% of the regular fares
- Some hotels may charge a local city tax on spot: app. CHF 2–4 per person/night
|Prices per person in chf||3* hotel||4* hotel1|
|CHF 110.- upgrading to 1st class rail|
|1 Supplement Montreux Jazz Festival 01.07.-15.07.17 CHF 109.-|