Arrive in Milan by flight or train. Overnight in Milan.
Milan is well known for shopping and cultural highlights such as the Cathedral or Leonardo Da Vinci’s world-famous image The Last Supper. Overnight in Milan.
Depart Milan by train via Spiez to Interlaken. Overnight in Interlaken.
Excursion from Interlaken up to the Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe. The highest railway station in Europe is located 3454 m/11’333 ft. Visitors gain access to a high-Alpine wonderland of ice, snow and rock, which they can admire from the viewing platforms on the Aletsch Glacier or in the Ice Palace. Overnight in Interlaken.
Rail journey over the Brünig Pass to Lucerne. Overnight in Lucerne.
Excursion to Mount Titlis – at 3020 m / 10’000 ft. From Lucerne the train takes you to Engelberg where you board a gondola which takes you up to the Trübsee. You continue your trip by another gondola to Stand and finally, the first revolving Titlis Rotair cable car takes you up to Mount Titlis. Enjoy all the thrills and spectacular sights. Overnight in Lucerne.
Return to Swiss border or airport or continue your stay in Switzerland at your own request
Prices per person in CHF
Supplements per person:
|Upgrade 1st Class Rail||CHF 104|
Our Price Includes :
- Rail Journey Milan–Swiss border in 2nd class including seat reservation
- Swiss Transfer Ticket Combi: Top of Europe + Titlis (5 transfers) in 2nd class from/to Swiss border or airport
- Included excursions to Jungfraujoch and Titlis.
- 2 nights each in Milan, Lucerne & Interlaken, standard room with private facilities, breakfast
- Any additional tickets in Switzerland to travel by rail, boat, postal coach and cable car can be purchased at 25–50% of the regular fares