Arrival Switzerland Individual travel to Montreux. Overnight in Montreux.
Day 2: Montreux
Have a great leisure day in Montreux and visit Château de Chillon or Rochers-de-Naye. Overnight in Montreux.
Day 3: GoldenPass Line
Board the GoldenPass train in Montreux and enjoy the amazing scenery. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 4+5: Bernese Oberland, Interlaken and Jungfraujoch
Visit Jungfraujoch with some breath-taking views of the Aletsch glacier, which at 22 km is the longest in the Alps and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 6: Glacier Express
Today, board the Glacier Express in Brig for a thrilling ride to St. Moritz. Overnight in St. Moritz.
Day 7: Bernina Express
Today, take the Bernina Express over the Bernina pass to Tirano (Italy), where you have a short time to visit the cathedral before going back to St. Moritz. Overnight in St. Moritz.
Day 8: Departure Lucerne
Individual return journey.
- 1 x Rail ticket 2nd class: border/airport – Montreux – Interlaken/ Jungfraujoch – St. Moritz – Tirano (IT) – St. Moritz – border/ airport including up to 50% reductions on selected transport services (mountain railways, trains, buses and boats)
- 2 x Overnight stay with breakfast and city tax in Montreux
- 3 x Overnight stay with breakfast and city tax in Interlaken
- 2 x Overnight stay with breakfast and city tax in St. Moritz
- 1 x Seat reservation on the GoldenPass Line, Glacier and Bernina Express
- 1 x Swiss Coupon Pass
Good To Know
|*Free 1st class upgrade for April, May and
June for all markets, excep India (only valid in
June) and Thailand (only valid May and June)
|Upgrade 1st Class Rail||CHF 140|
Price And Season
A: 01.04. – 30.04.18 B: 01.05. – 16.10.18
P. P. in CHF
|Season Room||A DBL||B DBL|
|3 Star Hotel From||1222||1414|
|4 Star Hotel From||1519||1715|
|Season Room||A SGL||B SGL|
|3 Star Hotel From||1439||1645|
|4 Star Hotel From||1770||2114|
|Season Room||A TRP||B TRP|
|3 Star Hotel From||1177||1320|
|4 Star Hotel From||1395||1547|