Day 1: Arrival Switzerland
Individual travel to Zurich. Overnight in Zurich.
Day 2: Zurich
In the morning enjoy a 2 hour city tour, where you will get to know the highlights of this vibrant city. Overnight in Zurich.
Day 3: Lucerne and Mount Titlis
Train ride to Lucerne and check in at the hotel. Afterwards excursion to Mount Titlis at 3020 m. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 4: Bernese Oberland and Interlaken
Continue over the Brünig pass on to Interlaken and check in at the hotel. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 5: Jungfraujoch
Excursion to the Jungfraujoch, which is the highest train station in Europe at 3454 m. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 6: Interlaken – Montreux
The train takes you from Interlaken to the world-renowned holiday resort of Gstaad, and then on to Montreux. Overnight in Montreux.
Day 7: Montreux – Geneva
Montreux’s local mountain Rochers-de-Naye at 2042 m offers spectacular views over Lake Geneva and the Alps. Overnight in Geneva.
Day 8: Departure
Individual return journey.
- 1x Rail ticket 2nd class: Zürich Airport – Lucerne – Interlaken – Montreux – Geneva Airport including up to 50% reductions on selected transport services (mountain railways, trains, buses and boats)
- 7 x Night stay with breakfast and city tax in Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken, Montreux and Geneva
- 1 x Excursion to Mount Titlis, Jungfraujoch and Rochers-de-Naye (non-guided)
- 1 x Seat reservation at the GoldenPass Line
- 1 x City tour (2.5 h) in Zurich
- 1 x Geneva Card
- 1 x Swiss Coupon Pass
Good To Know
|Upgrade 1st Class Rail||CHF 78|
Price and Season
A: 01.04. – 30.04.18 B: 01.05. – 31.10.18
P. P. in CHF FI.103
P. P. in CHF
|Season Room||A DBL||B DBL|
|3 Star Hotel From||1322||1464|
|4 Star Hotel From||1676||1835|
|Season Room||A SGL||B SGL|
|3 Star Hotel From||1706||1847|
|4 Star Hotel From||2197||2390|
|Season Room||A TRP||B TRP|
|3 Star Hotel From||1174||1282|
|4 Star Hotel From||1482||1586|