Arrive in Paris by flight. Transfer to your hotel. Why not take a trip to charming Montmartre, home to artists and cabarets like the Moulin Rouge? Overnight in Paris.
Whether you enjoy the spectacular view from top of the Eiffel Tower, strolling and shopping along the famous Champs-Elysées or take a sightseeing boat trip on the river Seine, Paris will enchant you with its charm. Sit in a cozy bistro and enjoy the Parisian atmosphere. Overnight in Paris.
Depart Paris by high speed train to Strasbourg, famous for its picture-perfect old town and the cathedral. The district of Petit France with its half-timbered houses and the famous Alsatian cuisine spoil all the senses. Overnight in Strasbourg.
Depart Strasburg by train to Lyon, the gourmet capital of France. Discover the old town with its traboules (secret passageways) and the more than 2'000-year history of the city. Be sure to visit one of the many bistros and enjoy local specialties. Overnight in Lyon.
Train ride to Turin, the first stop in Italy. Visit the Palazzo Reale or the Duomo and enjoy shopping under the arcades. Turin is dedicated to chocolate and is the birthplace of the praline. During a walk in the city center you will find numerous small shops offering their homemade chocolates. Overnight in Turin.
Train ride to Florence, the queen of the Italian cities - rich in art treasures and sights such as the Uffizi Gallery, the Duomo and of course the excellent cuisine and do not miss a visit to the oldest pharmacy in Europe. Overnight in Florence.
Visit the famous market of San Lorenzo or stroll through one of the beautiful gardens of Florence. Wine tasting options are available in the Florence area. Rent a bike, discover the area on two wheels and taste the best wines from vineyard to vineyard. Overnight in Florence.
Train ride to Rome. Overnight in Rome.
In Rome, Vatican, Roman Forum, the Trevi Fountain, everywhere the eyes are pampered with history and art. Speaking of pampering: Browse through the lively markets and enjoy an aperitif in Trastevere, the nightlife district of the locals. You will love it, promise! Overnight in Rome.
Your unique journey to the most beautiful cities of France and Italy comes to an end. Transfer from your hotel to the airport in Rome.
- Rail journey incl. seat reservation Paris-Strasbourg–Lyon–Turin–Florence–Rome with Eurail Global Pass 5 days in 2nd class
- 2 nights in Paris, standard room with private facilities, breakfast
- 1 night in Strasbourg, standard room with private facilities, breakfast
- 1 night in Lyon, standard room with private facilities, breakfast
- 1 night in Turin, standard room with private facilities, breakfast
- 2 nights in Florence, standard room with private facilities, breakfast
- 2 nights in Rome, standard room with private facilities, breakfast
- Transfer airport–hotel in Paris
- Transfer hotel–airport in Rome
|Prices per person in CHF|
|3* hotel||3* hotel||3* hotel||4* hotel||4* hotel||4* hotel|
|Supplements per person:|
|Upgrade to 1st class||CHF 136|