Tour in not operational please select another tour
07 Nights / 08 Days
Zurich | Lucerne | Interlaken | Montreux | Geneva
Switzerland’s Peaks – S804
Arrival Zurich After your arrival at Zurich airport take the train to the city and check in at the hotel. Depending on arrival time, take the opportunity to discover the world famous shopping mile Bahnhofstrasse or stroll along the banks of Lake Zurich. Overnight in Zurich.
Zurich / City Tour In the morning 2.5 hours city tour where you will see the Old Town, the Chagall windows and ride with the cogwheel railway “Dolderbahn” to a spectacular viewing point high above Zurich. As a “metropolis of experiences” by the water, with a magnificent view of the snowcapped alps on the horizon, recreational activities range from a visit to the riverside and lakeside bathing areas in the very heart of the city, to a spectacular hike on the Uetliberg mountain. Overnight in Zurich.
Zurich – Lucerne / Excursion Mount Titlis Train ride to Lucerne and check in at the hotel. Afterwards excursion to Mount Titlis at 3020 m. On the way to the summit enjoy the ride on the world’s first rotating gondola – ‘ROTAIR’. Overnight in Lucerne.
Lucerne – Interlaken Train ride over the Brünig Pass on to Interlaken and check in at the hotel. Time to discover the village and have a first glance at the 3 famous mountains Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau. Overnight in Interlaken.
Interlaken / Excursion Jungfraujoch Excursion to the Jungfraujoch, which is the highest train station in Europe at 3454 m. Enjoy impressive views of snow-capped peaks and the Aletsch glacier, which is the longest in Europe with 22 km length. Overnight in Interlaken.
Interlaken – Montreux The train takes you along the shores of Lake Thun, on to the Simmen valley with Zweisimmen and the world-renowned holiday resort of Gstaad, and then on to Montreux. Overnight in Montreux.
Montreux – Geneva / Excursion Rochers-de-Naye Montreux’s local mountain at 2042 m offers spectacular views over Lake Geneva and the alps. The summit can be reached in one hour by cogwheel railway. After return to Montreux train ride to Geneva. Overnight in Geneva.
Before your departure, take the opportunity to do some last minute shopping in Geneva and then transfer by rail to the border/airport back home or on to your next holiday destination.
|Tourcode: FI.103 Switzerland`s Peaks||Double||Single||Triple||Supplements|
|Price per person in CHF||Low||High||Low||High||Low||High|
|Upgrade to 1st class on all train rides||224|
|Price per child in CHF||3* Hotel||4* Hotel|
|0 – 2.9 Years||FOC||FOC|
|3 – 5.9 Years||298||368|
|6 – 11.9 Years||483||601|
|12 – 15.9 Years||805||1017|
Low season: 07.04. – 30.04.2015 / High season: 01.05. – 31.10.2015. The hotel rates for Zurich and Geneva are based on weekend rates, during midweek higher rates might apply.
Our Price Includes:
- Swiss Travel Pass 2nd class (8 days): border/airport Zurich – Lucerne – Interlaken – Montreux – Geneva – border/ airport
- 2 x overnight stays with breakfast in Zurich
- 1 x overnight stay with breakfast in Lucerne
- 2 x overnight stays with breakfast in Interlaken
- 1 x overnight stay with breakfast in Montreux
- 1 x overnight stay with breakfast in Geneva
- Excursion to Mount Titlis (non-guided)
- Excursion to Jungfraujoch (non-guided)
- Excursion to Rochers-de-Naye (non-guided)
- City tour (2,5h) in Zurich
- Swiss Coupon Pass “2 for 1” Dine & Discover offers
Good to know :
- The City Tour Zurich is accompanied by a multilingual guide (English / German / Spanish).
- Use the Swiss Coupon Pass for a 2 for 1 lunch or dinner at the Eigergletscher restrauant at Kleine Scheidegg and Rochers-de-Naye as well as for a Segway tour in Geneva.